FamiStudio 2.1.0 has been released! FamiStudio is a DAW style music editor for the original Nintendo Entertainment System. It is targeted at both chiptune artists and NES homebrewers.
New features & changes in 2.1.0:
- First Linux release
- Trackpad controls
- Note snapping in the piano roll
- New time format (MM:SS:mmm)
- Command-line interface
- Import of instruments from any supported format
- Duplication of patterns in the sequencer
- Mix paste - Improved WAV export
- FamiTone2 sound effect export support
- Support for pasting text values in envelopes
- PAL native authoring for FamiStudio tempo
- MacOS+Linux MIDI keyboard support
- Shift+Space plays from the beginning of the song
- Alt+Right click up/down as an alternate zooming method
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Do you run "mono FamiStudio.exe" ? If so, is there anything that appears in the terminal?
the linux download is a .exe?^^